The Queen’s Stamps – The 60th Anniversary Coronation Celebration features 47 Royal Mail stamps issued to celebrate the Queen’s reign – from the original Coronation issue of 1953 to the 60th Anniversary of the Coronation Stamps of 2013.
- 1953 – The Coronation
- 1977 – The Silver Jubilee
- 1978 – The 25th Anniversary of the Coronation
- 1992 – The 40th Anniversary of the Accession
- 2002 – The Golden Jubilee
- 2003 – The 50th Anniversary of the Coronation
- 2012 – The Diamond Jubilee
- 2013 – The 60th Anniversary of the Coronation
Each stamp is in its original pristine mint condition and comes presented in an exclusive Limited Edition presentation book that would look as at home on the coffee tables of the finest country house as in the archives of the most historic philatelic collection.
Authoritative narrative and a selection of contemporary photographs of Her Majesty complement each of the issues, adding context to their year of issue and providing a highly collectable and lasting tribute to Queen Elizabeth II in her Coronation Jubilee year.
However, this philatelic tribute has been limited to an issue of just 995 individually numbered books, making it one of the lowest edition philatelic releases for Her Majesty’s Coronation Jubilee.
So with its low edition limit and historic content, it is truly the perfect heirloom to pass down to your children and grandchildren - order yours today!
The Queen's Coronation Jubilee Stamp Book
(+ £3.99 p&p)
- Released to commemorate the 60th anniversary of the Coronation
- Features Royal Mail Coronation & Jubilee stamps from the Queen's 60 year reign
- 47 stamps in total including the new Her Majesty the Queen: Six Decades of
- Royal Portrais stamps
- Only 995 individually numbered editions available
(+ £3.99 p&p)