It's fair to say that the birth of Prince George was one of the most widely publicised birth of any child this century.
To mark this historic event the national mints of many countries created special coins to commemorate the occasion.
Now, for the first time ever, four of the finest silver proof coins celebrating this event have been brought together in one unique collection.
The HRH Prince George Silver Coin Set is highly collectable. It features:
- Four silver coins from the most respected issuing authorities in the world – UK, Australia, New Zealand, and Canada. Each coin celebrates the birth of the third in line to the throne.
- The one dollar coin from New Zealand is now sold out but still available as part of this set.
- Each coin is minted from solid silver. Two even have selective 24 carat gold-plating.
- The complete collection comes in a deluxe wooden box with a Certificate of Authenticity.
- There is a worldwide limited edition of just 50 sets.
As we have said, only 50 of these sets were ever produced in the entire world. They are extremely sought-after.
We cannot stress how important it is that you order this coin set as soon as possible. Royal coins always generate high demand and this set features the new third in line to the throne.
It is the first and only time that coins celebrating this birth from multiple countries have been brought together in one very special set.
H.R.H Prince George of Cambridge Silver Coin Set
(+ £4.99 p&p)
- Year of Issue: 2013
- Metal: UK Coin 925/1000 Silver
- Canada, New Zealand & Australia Coins 999/1000 Silver
- Finish: Proof
- UK Coin - 38.61mm/28.28g
- Canada Coin - 36.07mm/23.17g
- New Zealand Coin - 40.00mm/31.10g
- Australia Coin - 40.60mm/31.35g
- Set Edition Limit: 50
(+ £4.99 p&p)