Discovering unusual coins in your change is one of the delights of foreign travel and can often lead to a new collecting hobby.
But did you know that EU countries are only able to issue 2-3 commemorative coins per year?
With so few commemorative coins issued per country, it’s no wonder these coins become particularly collectable and sought-after.
Today you have the chance to own a set five rare euro coins, including:
- 2017 Finnish Nature 2 Euro
- 2020 Cyprus Institute for Neurology and Genetics 2 Euro
- 2018 Lithuania Song and Dance Festival 2 Euro
- 2015 Portugal 500th Anniversary of First Contact with Timor 2 Euro
- 2017 Luxembourg 200th Birthday of Wilhelm III 2 Euro – the rarest of the set, with a mintage of just 300,000!
This collection encompasses some of the rarest 2 euro coins you can get your hands on, with mintages of just 500,000 or less per coin! When you compare that to UK £2 coins – the very rarest of which has a mintage of 485,500 and second rarest with a mintage of 650,000 – you realise just how scarce these euros really are!
What’s more, your coins have been protectively encapsulated in official Change Checker packaging to keep them safe for generations to come.
We have just 200 sets available for Change Checkers quick enough to get their hands on them, so don’t miss out!
Click ‘Add to Basket’ now to secure yours for just £40.00 (+p&p), whilst stocks last.
Change Checker Rare Euro Set
(+ £2.99 p&p)
(+ £2.99 p&p)
- Country of issue: Finland, Cyprus, Lithuania, Luxemborg & Portugal
- Year of issue: 2017, 2020, 2018, 2017 & 2015
- Denomination: 2 Euro
- Coin Diameter: 25.75mm
- Coin Weight: 8.50g
- Metal: Cupro-Nickel
- Finish: Uncirculated