A 50p has been authorised by the Isle of Man Treasury to mark the centenary of the opening of Tutankhamun’s tomb. And today you can own it in the most prestigious quality — Gold Proof.
Importantly, this is also the first British Isles 50p to feature the new King Charles III portrait on the obverse.
- JUST 50 Gold Proof 50ps have been authorised by the Isle of Man
- Struck from 22ct Gold to a pristine Proof finish
- Featuring an iconic design carefully curated by Joe Cummings of the famous death mask of Tutankhamun
- The first coin to feature the new official British Isles effigy of King Charles III.
- Protectively housed in a deluxe presentation box, meaning your 50p can be safely stored and displayed for years to come.
- Exclusively hand-signed by designer Glyn Davies
Secure yours today!
Click here to shop the full range now >>
The Mask of Tutankhamun Gold Proof 50p
Price on application
Orders and payment terms are subject to acceptance and status.
We may perform a credit check.
- Country of issue: Isle of Man
- Denomination: Fifty Pence
- Year of issue: 2023
- Metal: 916/1000 Gold
- Diameter: 27.30mm
- Weight: 15.5g
- Reverse: Joe Cummings
- Obverse: Glyn Davies
- Finish: Proof
- Edition Limit: 50
- Certificates have been hand signed by Glyn Davies