The Isle of Man has just announced details of its brand new Gold Proof Sovereign for Christmas 2022, and they have sprung a big surprise with a little edition limit…
Just 150 Sovereigns have been authorised, making it the smallest edition limit of any British Isles Gold Sovereign ever issued. Down from 195 last year, many collectors are going to miss out on this stunning new coin.
- The official Gold Proof Christmas Sovereign for 2022.
- Limited to just 150 coins.
- Edition limit slashed by almost 25% from last year.
- Struck to the same specification as the UK Gold Proof Sovereign.
- Authorised by the Isle of Man.
The coin features a depiction of a Christmas Angel, inspired by the poem ‘Angel of the Woods’ written over 100 years ago by famous Manx poet Mona Douglas MBE.
As exceptional as the design is, it’s the edition limit that will drive the coin to be the must-have issue this Christmas. With a tiny edition limit of JUST 150, this will not be enough to satisfy the demand from collectors.
Please don’t delay – click 'Enquire Now' to secure yours!
Isle of Man 2022 Christmas Gold Sovereign
Price on application
Orders and payment terms are subject to acceptance and status.
We may perform a credit check.
- County of Issue: Isle of Man
- Year of Issue: 2022
- Metal: 916/1000 Gold
- Diameter: 22.05mm
- Weight: 7.98g
- Reverse: Julia Ashby-Smyth
- Obverse: Jody Clark
- Finish: Proof
- Edition Limit: 150