Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II’s 95th birthday has been honoured with a rare collaboration between two of the world’s leading Mints – The Royal Mint and The Royal Canadian Mint.
Importantly, BOTH coins have been struck exclusively for this set – you will not be able to find them individually anywhere else.
Two exclusive pure silver proof coins
- UK 1oz Silver Proof £2 Coin – featuring the quote “My heart and my devotion” from the Queen’s first televised speech, this 1oz £2 specification is a special version of the UK £5 coin that shares the reverse design.
- Canada Silver Proof $20 Coin – this coin features The Queen Elizabeth II Equestrian Monument by sculptor Jack Harman, which The Queen unveiled in Ottawa, Canada on July 1, 1992.
However, it’s really the obverses of these two coins that make this set so significant…
Five portraits of the Queen
When paired together, it’s clear that these two coins have been designed as the ultimate tribute to our monarch.
Whilst the UK coin features the fifth definitive portrait of Her Majesty by Jody Clark, the Canadian coin bears all four portraits of the Queen that have appeared on Canadian coinage since 1953. These five portraits together perfectly capture the magnitude of her milestone 95th birthday.
Only 6,500 available worldwide
Considering the significance of the Queen’s 95th birthday, The Mints have made a remarkable decision – only 6,500 of these limited edition sets are available across the globe.
Act Now – secure yours for a deposit of £32.50
As official distributors we have a limited number available, and you can secure yours today for a low deposit of only £32.50 (+p&p) followed by nine further interest-free instalments.
Click Add to Basket now to secure yours before they’re all gone.
The Silver Proof Royal Celebration Set - Her Majesty the Queen's 95th Birthday
(+ £3.99 p&p)
Orders and payment terms are subject to acceptance and status.
We may perform a credit check.
(+ £3.99 p&p)
- Country of Issue: UK & Canada
- Year of Issue: 2021
- Coin Diameter: 38.61mm & 38mm
- Coin Weight: 31.21g & 31.39g
- Obverse: UK - Jody Clark; Canada - Mary Gillick, Arnold Machin, Susana Blunt,
- Dora de Pedery-Hunt
- Reverse: UK - Timothy Noad; Canada - Royal Canadian Mint Engravers
- Metal: UK - 99.9% Silver; Canada - 99.99% Silver
- Finish: Proof
- Edition Limit: 6,500
- Denomination: UK - £2; Canada - $20