Marking an incredible 25 years since the first bimetallic £2 coin was released, a brand-new UK £2 coin has just been issued.
And today, you can own it in one of the most limited ways possible, Silver Piedfort Quality...
- Struck to prestigious Piedfort Quality - often referred to as the height of The Royal Mint craftsmanship - each coin has been struck using a double thickness blank, meaning twice the weight in Sterling Silver.
- The last time a commemorative, bi-metallic UK £2 coin will feature an effigy of Her Late Majesty Queen Elizabeth II.
- Just 1,425 coins issued. Remember, the FA Cup £2 coin released earlier this year completely SOLD OUT of its full edition limit.
- Features lenticular technology to reveal a “25” when tilted from one way to another.
- Displays the original 1997 ‘Technology’ design by Bruce Rushin.
- The obverse not only features Jody Clark’s QEII portrait, but also includes a special privy mark in the form of the central Iron Age circle.
Click 'Add to Basket' now to secure yours for a deposit of just £28 (+p&p).
Or, you can secure this coin in the most prestigious Gold Proof Quality by clicking here >>
UK 2022 25th Anniversary of the £2 Silver Piedfort £2 Coin
(+ £3.99 p&p)
Orders and payment terms are subject to acceptance and status.
We may perform a credit check.
(+ £3.99 p&p)
- Country of Issue: UK
- Year of Issue: 2022
- Metal: .925 Silver (inner) .925 Silver plated with fine gold
- Finish: Proof
- Diameter: 28.40mm
- Weight: 24g
- Obverse: Jody Clark
- Reverse: Bruce Rushin
- LEP: 1,425