This year’s specimen set contains a very special 50p that you won’t want to miss.
That’s because the 2022 Commemorative Coin Set features the UK’s first ROYAL 50p coin, celebrating the Queen’s remarkable 70 year reign.
Today you have the chance to own this must-have release, alongside the remaining four commemorative coins, each issued in the superior Brilliant Uncirculated quality.
Your collection includes:
- Platinum Jubilee 50p – the UK’s first ever Royal 50p
- Commonwealth Games 50p – issued to celebrate the third time in which the UK has hosted the Commonwealth Games, which will be held in Birmingham
- Alexander Graham Bell £2 – issued to mark 100 years since the passing of Scottish-born inventor, scientist, and engineer who invented the first telephone
- Dame Vera Lynn £2 – issued to commemorate the iconic wartime singer, famed for boosting morale and supporting British troops during the Second World War
- Platinum Jubilee £5 – issued to commemorate 70 years of Her Majesty the Queen’s reign
Just 995 available: First day of release postmark
What truly sets the 2022 Specimen Year Set apart is the fact that it is forever set in time by the official Royal Mail postmark that marks the coins’ first day of release – 4th January 2022.
Importantly, just 995 sets will ever be available worldwide.
And because of the one-day-only postmark no more can ever be produced. That’s why DateStamp™s are consistently highly sought-after and some of the most collectable issues around.
Consistent sell out history
The annual specimen sets have a consistent sell out history, and with the special Platinum Jubilee coins in this collection, we’re not expecting this set to be available for long.
Act today to be one of an exclusive number of collectors to secure all FIVE brand new commemorative coins in this limited edition collection.
UK 2022 DateStamp Specimen Set
(+ £3.99 p&p)
By joining the Priority List you are guaranteed toautomatically receive future UK DateStampTM Specimen Sets atthe priority list price. We'll always write to you a couple of weeks before the release to confirm that you still wish to receive the new issue. You can cancel at any time and you are always covered by your full 30-Day Money Back Guarantee.
Orders and payment terms are subject to acceptance and status.
We may perform a credit check.
(+ £3.99 p&p)
- Country of Issue: UK
- Year of Issue: 2022
- Coin Diameter: 27.3mm (50p), 28.4mm (£2), 38.61mm (£5)
- Coin Weight: 8g (50p), 12g (£2), 28.28g (£5)
- Obverse: Jody Clark
- Reverse: Various
- Metal: Cupro-nickel (50p, £5), Cupro-Nickel/Brass (£2)
- Finish: Brilliant Uncirculated
- Edition limit: 995
- Postmarking date: 4th January 2022
- DateStamp(TM) is a trademark of 288 Group Ltd