The brand new UK 2020 Gold Proof Sovereign has become the sixth consecutive UK Proof Sovereign to completely sell-out at the Royal Mint.
This sell-out comes within 10 weeks of its launch, making it one of the fastest selling UK Proof Sovereigns.
The good news is we have a limited supply of these sold out Sovereigns for Westminster Collection collectors, and if you’re quick you can secure one for your collection today.
Here are the reasons it sold so quickly and you need to act now to secure your own:
- The BRAND NEW Sovereign is available to you for an initial deposit of £69.50 (+p&p) making it the most affordable way to secure the new Proof Sovereign.
- We’re in the golden age of the Proof Sovereign – the UK flagship annual release has a track record of completely selling out. Take a look for yourself:
- There will only ever be 7,995 single 2020 Proof Sovereigns issued– even less than the SOLD OUT 2019 edition, which had an edition limit of 9,500.
- In 2020 we mark the 200th anniversary of King George III’s death – the first monarch to appear on the modern Sovereign. To commemorate this, the Proof Sovereign features a special one-year-only royal cypher mint mark.
- Sovereigns featuring special mint marks are some of the most collectable coins around, and have a history of selling out quickly. The last Sovereign struck with a mint mark – the 2018 Sovereign – with an even higher edition limit of 10,500 also sold out in a matter of weeks.
Struck from 22 Carat Gold to a mirror-like proof finish, each coin will arrive ready to display in its Royal Mint presentation case with official numbered certificate of authenticity.
Reserving your coin could not be easier. You can secure yours today for a deposit JUST £69.50 (+p&p) followed by nine further interest-free monthly instalments.
Simply click the ‘Add to basket’ button and tick the instalments option.
UK 2020 Gold Proof Sovereign
(+ £7.99 p&p)
By joining the Priority List you are guaranteed toautomatically receive future UK Gold Proof Sovereigns at thePriority List price. We'll always write to you a couple of weeks before the release to confirm that you still wish to receive the new issue. You can cancel at any time and you are always covered by your full 30-Day Money Back Guarantee.
Orders and payment terms are subject to acceptance and status.
We may perform a credit check.
(+ £7.99 p&p)
- Country of Issue: UK
- Year of Issue: 2020
- Coin Diameter: 22.05mm
- Coin Weight: 7.98g
- Obverse: Jody Clark
- Reverse: Benedetto Pistrucci
- Metal: 916.7 Gold
- Finish: Proof
- Edition limit: 7,995