Earlier this year, to mark the 50th anniversary of the 50p, The Royal Mint re-issued some of the most popular and collectable 50ps reflecting British Culture.
Now, to continue the celebrations of the 50th year of the 50p, The Royal Mint has released a second set of iconic 50ps struck in base metal to a superior Proof finish, this time celebrating British military history.
Unsurprisingly, the full edition limit of 3,500 is SOLD OUT at The Royal Mint – within 24 hours!
- 50th Anniversary of D-Day
- 150th Anniversary of the Victoria Cross
- Victoria Cross Heroics Acts
- 75th Anniversary of the Battle of Britain
- 950th Anniversary of the Battle of Hastings
We have an extremely limited number of these sets remaining, but considering the rapid sell-out at The Mint we do not expect them to be available for much longer. You’ll need to act now.
The good news is that you can your 50th Anniversary of the 50p Military Set for an initial payment of just £19.80 (+p&p) followed by 4 further equal interest-free instalments. Just tick the instalment option at the checkout.
Don’t miss out – add this essential set to your collection today by clicking ‘Add to Basket’.
UK 2019 50th Anniversary of the 50p Military Base Proof Set
(+ £3.99 p&p)
Orders and payment terms are subject to acceptance and status.
We may perform a credit check.
(+ £3.99 p&p)
- Country of Issue: United Kingdom
- Year of issue: 2019
- Diameter: 27.30mm (each coin)
- Weight: 8g (each coin)
- Metal: Base Metal - cupro-nickel
- Finish: Proof
- Obverse: Jody Clark
- Reverse: Various
- Limited Presentation Edition: 3,500