To mark the centenary of the opening of Tutankhamun’s tomb, FIVE 50ps have been authorised by the Isle of Man Treasury.
But most importantly, these are the FIRST coins to feature the new official British Isles portrait of King Charles III.
- Just 795 sets have been authorised. Considering The Royal Mint's Silver Proof Tutankhamun £5 has an edition limit of 1922, how long can 795 sets possibly last?
- Struck from 925/1000 Silver to a pristine Proof finish with the addition of 24ct Gold-plating
- Featuring five iconic designs carefully curated by Joe Cummings that represent artefacts and treasures found within the tomb, including; the famous death mask of Tutankhamun, Anubis Shrine, the Name Pendent, a corselet, and a model of the torso of Tutankhamun.
- Authorised by the Isle of Man Treasury
- The first coins to feature the new official British Isles effigy of King Charles III.
- Protectively housed in a deluxe presentation box, meaning your 50ps can be safely stored and displayed for years to come.
Secure yours with a deposit of just £34.90 (+p&p), followed by a further 9 interest-free instalments.
Click here to shop the full range >>
The Tutankhamun Treasures Silver Proof Set
(+ £4.99 p&p)
Orders and payment terms are subject to acceptance and status.
We may perform a credit check.
(+ £4.99 p&p)
- Country of Issue: Isle of Man
- Denomination: Fifty Pence
- Year of Issue: 2023
- Metal: 925/1000 Ag with 24ct Au plate
- Diameter: 27.30mm
- Weight: 8g
- Reverse: Joe Cummings
- Obverse: Glyn Davies
- Finish: Proof
- Edition Limit: 795