To mark the centenary of the opening of Tutankhamun’s tomb, a 50p has been authorised by the Isle of Man Treasury.
But most importantly, this is the FIRST coin to feature the new official British Isles portrait of King Charles III.
- Just 995 50ps have been authorised. Considering The Royal Mint's Silver Proof Tutankhamun £5 has an edition limit of 1922, how long can 995 coins possibly last?
- Struck from 925/1000 Silver to a pristine Proof finish with the addition of 24ct Gold-plating
- Featuring an iconic design carefully curated by Joe Cummings of the famous death mask of Tutankhamun which has been selectively plated in 24ct Gold.
- Authorised by the Isle of Man Treasury
- The first coin to feature the new official British Isles effigy of King Charles III.
- Protectively housed in a deluxe presentation box, meaning your 50p can be safely stored and displayed for years to come.
Secure yours with a deposit of just £15 (+p&p), followed by a further 4 interest-free instalments.
Click here to shop the full range now >>
The Mask of Tutankhamun Silver Fifty Pence
(+ £3.99 p&p)
Orders and payment terms are subject to acceptance and status.
We may perform a credit check.
(+ £3.99 p&p)
- Country of issue: Isle of Man
- Denomination: Fifty Pence
- Year of issue: 2023
- Metal: 925/1000 Ag with 24ct Au plate
- Diameter: 27.30mm
- Weight: 8g
- Reverse: Joe Cummings
- Obverse: Glyn Davies
- Finish: Proof
- Edition Limit:995